The trusted real estate closing professionals at Greater Boston Title have extensive experience in all aspects of residential real estate closings. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a purchaser buying and selling simultaneously, our attorneys have the experience and expertise to get you from consultation to closing table in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our concierge closing professional will serve as your single point of contact as we communicate with real estate agents, seller attorneys and lenders on your behalf throughout the closing process to ensure a smooth transaction and a timely closing. We protect your deposit by tracking your mortgage commitment date, reviewing your mortgage commitment letter and guiding you through the mortgage process. We pride ourselves on always being available to answer any questions you may have throughout the closing process.
SETTLEMENT AND ESCROW SERVICES
A real estate purchase can be a complex transaction. As such, we always recommend that home purchasers engage the services of an experienced buyer’s attorney when purchasing a home. Oftentimes a lender or mortgage broker will provide buyers with their own attorney for closing. Our office works with all major lenders and we are on the approved attorney list for a most local banks and credit unions. Lenders often engage our services to provide closing and escrow services on their behalf. Regardless of whether we represent the lender, our office can also represent the buyer on the same transaction for a reduced buyer representation fee. In using one company to handle both aspects of your purchase closing, you save money on closing costs while streamlining the closing process.
Our buyer representation services include but are not limited to the following:
- Offers to Purchase: prepare and negotiate of Offers to Purchase
- Purchase and Sale Contracts: draft and negotiate Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Condominium Documents: prepare and review Condominium Documents inclusive of Condominium bylaws, annual budgets and minutes from association meetings
- Document Preparation: prepare Powers of Attorney, real estate trusts and Homestead Agreements
- Dispute Resolution: resolve any disputes that may arise prior to or at the closing table
- Protect your Deposit: review your mortgage commitment letter and track your mortgage commitment date, protecting your earnest money deposit throughout the mortgage process from consultation to closing table
- Closing Documents: review all closing documents, answer any questions regarding the Closing Disclosure and attend the closing to ensure a smooth closing process from contract to closing table
Greater Boston Title & Escrow, LLC (Greater Boston Title) is an attorney owned and operated title and escrow company specializing in full service residential real estate closings throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our trusted real estate closing professionals provide buyers, sellers, real estate agents and lenders with comprehensive client centered title and escrow services in the most efficient and affordable manner. We pride ourselves upon providing superior customer service throughout the buying and selling process from consultation to closing table while upholding the highest standards of ethical and legal professionalism.
Greater Boston Title & Escrow, LLC (Greater Boston Title) is an attorney owned and operated title and escrow company specializing in full service residential real estate closings throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Contact us today for a free home buying consultation.
Greater Boston Short Sales, LLC (GBSS) is Massachusetts’ leading short sale negotiator. We assist buyers, sellers, real estate agents and attorneys with getting their short sales closed. In short, we have the expertise to get your short sale to the closing table. If you are a buyer or homeowner considering a short sale, or a real estate agent representing a short sale client, please contact us today at 617-264-0376 for a free short sale consultation.